Monday, January 5, 2009

Grandchildren are your reward for not killing your children.

A picture is worth a thousand words........................

Scott and Me December 2008
David, Scott and William 2008

I couldn't resist sneaking this in......it is my post after all! Andy, Charlie and Niko

Nikalas just lost his tooth. December 2008
Nikalas, Zachary and Ariana
Scott & David, December 2008
Scott, David and William 2007
Zach, Ariana and Nickalas 2007
Ariana, what a smile.....2007.......my only grand daughter!
Six grandchildren, five boys and one girl!

3 comments:

fitncrafty said...

They sure are a bunch of cutie pies!!!
You lucky Grandma!!!

Gary said...

I fully agree with you!

My wife and I have three grandchildren - all girls. We wouldn't have wanted to miss this for anything.

When everything alse seems unside down, little people provide a breath of fresh air - our tonics.

I invite you to visit my site at garyross.ca.

Have a healthy and prosperous 2009.

Gary

meggie said...

Your Grandchildren are so beautiful! We only have 2, but are lucky enough to have one of each.