Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life is a journey......

And the events of the last few days proves that none of us know how many tomorrows we have.
Michael Jackson.......1958-2009
Ed Sullivan greets The Jackson 5 during their guest appearance on 'The Ed Sullivan Show' on Dec. 14, 1969.

There isn't much that hasn't been written or said about Michael Jackson in the last few days. It certainly was not my intent to add to this flood of discussion. But as I was driving home this evening and listening to the radio and his music, I couldn't help but think about him and the first time I saw him and the Jackson 5 during their guest appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show, on the RCA Victor TV in my home. This is the way I will remember Michael Jackson.

I listened to part of the Memorial Service this afternoon and thought about the fact that Life is a story and none of us know how many chapters our story will be. I realized how important it is to embrace those we love every single opportunity we have.....and let them know we love them and how much they mean to us.

No comments: