Saturday, August 30, 2008

Charlie's Officially Adopted!!!!

A Letter to my family that needed to surrender me to
SMALL PAWS RESCUE:


It is now official, my last name is not Small Paws, I have been adopted and my last name is now Thomas. I am being a really good boy although I do get into trouble some times. But I can’t help it, I am just playing. My new mom always tells me how lucky I am to have 2 moms that love me…..I think I get it.

Since I act like a Prince, they are calling me Prince Charles and Charlie for short. I like that so I have a human name like by brothers Andy and Niko. Here I am sitting up on my favorite place in the house…..my throne.


I am handsome aren’t I? I am having fun with Andy & Niko and love taking toys from them. Because I can eat faster then they can, I finish off their food, and have actually filled out a bit since you last saw me. My new mom said if I continue doing this I will have to go on a diet.

I had a haircut yesterday and I am not sure that I liked that, but I feel good now. When we go out for a walk the 3 of us, everyone asks if we are brothers. It is fun when we go to the nursing home, those older people just make a big fuss over us.

Xoxoxo
Cheechers
aka: Prince Charles, Charlie
As a volunteer with Small Paws Rescue, an international rescue group for The Bichon Frise breed, at times I foster a dog in my home incorporating them into my family until a proper and fitting forever home is found. This little guy came into my home and my heart......so I failed fostering 101 and adopted him, providing a forever home to him.
The Bichon Frise is an incredible breed if you are not familiar with them. They are do not shed and generally people with allergies can be around them. Visit http://smallpawsrescue.org/ for more information on becoming a volunteer, find information on how to become a foster home or just adopting one of these babies and making them a member of your family.
" A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he
loves himself." ***Josh Billings
"The greatest test of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ***Mahatma Gandhi