Monday, November 3, 2008

Do it now! Don't wait until January 1st...





Weight Gain season starts now and runs straight through New Year's.


Did I catch you saving the left over Hallowen candy? What will you do with this treasure? The smart answer is to dump it or give it to someone who doesn't care about their body.




The holidays are approaching... now's the time to get your strategy for maintaing your weight and fitness routine in place, not January 1st!!!


The holiday season is officially upon us. The Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations are all around us every where we go. Does this holiday season have to mean we we forget our health and fitness and indulge, thinking we will make up for our actions in January??????

I want to enjoy the coming festivities without dealing with added pounds. ....after all I know it is all in my hands. The key is my mindset. Most people approach the holidays with the mindset that says "I deserve to indulge and I shouldn't have to exercise since it's the holidays".


Nobody enjoys good food more then me, which may be the reason that I choose to exercise as I do. But I have commited that I will continue my work outs and eat healthy through all the temptations of the season, so that if I do choose to indulge I will not be entering 2009 a few pounds heavier, a little less healthy, and with lower energy than before.


The economy being as it is, so many of us are not in the holiday spirit. Why not focus on the gift of good health.......a gift we can all afford. There is nothing more valuable. Invite a friend or family member to exercise with you, share healthy recipes etc. I am determined to stay commited to my fitness program, and enter 2009 in better shape than I am today, healthier than I have been in a long time, and with more energy that I thought possible.


Who is willing to commit to join me??????

No comments: