Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dog Rescue, looking for a pet......





Pet Lovers

Dog rescue sites....

Did you know that there are rescue sites for pretty much every breed of dog? Just because you want a pure breed dog does not mean you need to go to a breeder or a puppy mill. Do you want an American Fox Terrier or Bichon Frise? Start by “Googling” “Bichon Frise” (or any breed you like) and you will find a site dedicated to placing or replacing dogs that have lost their homes-many because families have relocated or for some other reason are no longer able to care for their dogs. You can save a great deal of money and a dog’s life at the same time; give it a try!

2 comments:

Red said...

MY daughter and myself both volunteer at our local Humane Society and soon at our no-kill shelter thrift shop(I can only take the outside heat for so long, so the thrift shop is a great oasis for me)

My daughter has a passion for dogs. I see her getting a careeer in the animal world.

Orlando Realtor said...

Hi Red,
I hope your daughter continues her love for animals and does pursue a career where she can be working with them.

I wish sometimes that I could do more then I do for these wonderful creatures