Friday, June 6, 2008

Sex and the City, Girl friends get together .....


IT'S ALL ABOUT FRIENDSHIP...........Last evening I went with several girl friends to the movie Sex and the City. When the girls came together again, it felt like old times. And, I never tire of revisiting New York City. Although I currently live in Orlando, Florida........I will always think of myself as a New York Girl.

This movie was fabulous!!!!! I did not want it to end. It felt like I was sitting through an entire new season in one wonderful night. The fashion as always was fantastic. This is a must see, if you loved the TV series. It was so nice to spend more time with the ladies and see just how they moved on with their lives, always keeping their friendship a priority, for better or worse. I laughed, I cried, I got mad and most of all I smiled a lot. I left the theater feeling thankful for all the girlfriends in my life.

This was a perfect ending for the series. However, I wouldn't mind coming back to catch up again in several years!

1 comment:

fitncrafty said...

You are having WAY too much fun.. glad to hear it!!!